Ticket #1543 (closed enhancement: invalid)
Community repository from Web pages
|Reported by:||tick||Owned by:||roh|
|Keywords:||repository||Cc:||gismo, sean@…, will@…|
Please help doing these.
- move current community-repository "Multiverse" to "University". (Collecting applications packages from community. )
- Create a new Multiverse (Collecting all the repository packages. Repositories maintained by community) (Copy the current scheme)
- Connect the web site of http://www.openmoko.com/contribute-package.html, and let packages submitted from this web site goes to the place collecting all the submitted packages. Packages from here will be reviewed then goes to University (projects:/var/lib/gforge/download/ nowaday, maybe you will want to select a better place.)
- E-mail is mandatory
- Connect the web site http://www.openmoko.com/contribute-repository.html, and creating a package of a repository after submiting. Put them into another place, in which packages in side will goes to Multiverse after reviewing.
- repository packages will have "Tags: group::repos"
- All fields on the web page are mandatory
- A script will needed to create package from web page.
After sending package to the candidate pool, the rest are the same ( or very similiar) to what it is right now.
If anything is not clear, please send a e-mail to me, or let's discuss on the jabber or IIRC.
- Owner changed from roh@… to roh
- Status changed from new to assigned